If you are after class and comfort search no more.
The Bardot top is all about grace. It is named after the famous Brigitte Bardot, french artist of the 50's. She popularised this feminine neckline, combined with three quarter sleeves, this style is inevitably timeless.
- 100% merino is available in Black, Indigo and Khaki.
- Marle grey is blended with 5% modal fibre.
- Both weight 195 gsm. ( thicker than most on the market).
- Free Delivery on all New Zealand orders.
- Made in Raglan, New Zealand.